- Make a financial donation to LMHR by credit card through via LMHR’s PayPal account. You can also mail a check or money order to the rescue: Leilani Mae Horse Rescue, 9248 East Reeves Bridge Road, Linden, NC 28356. Leilani Mae Horse Rescue is an IRS 501(c) 3 non-profit organization. LMHR has zero paid employees and runs totally on donations from awesome people like you. All donations are 100% tax deductible.
- Adopt a horse from our program. To view horses that are available for adoption go to the navigation bar at the top of the page, select “meet our herd” and then select “adoptable”. For more information on a specific horse, or questions about the adoption process, please email us or contact us on our Facebook page.
- Foster a horse in need. LMHR covers the costs related to fostering a horse for LMHR. For more information on our foster program, please email us or contact us on our Facebook page.
- Volunteer. Whether you are an experienced with horses or not there is always a way you can help at the rescue. Leilani Mae Horse Rescue has ZERO paid employees and exists because of volunteers!
- Donate feed or supplies. We are always in need of Tribute Feeds – Kalm Ultra and Kalm ‘n EZ. We feed our recuperating and senior horses beet pulp shreds. Contact Debbie at 904-236-8928 for any urgently needed items and/or to arrange drop-off. All donations are 100% tax deductible.
- Promote Awareness! We have volunteers who can provide educational classes to your group. We will also set up a table, and provide information to the public, at your event. Contact Debbie at 904-236-8928 or 910-502-2088 for more information.
Be a part of Leilani Mae Horse Rescue’s mission and help save a horse from neglect, abuse or slaughter. Add your voice to ours as we raise awareness for the voiceless!
Please consider donating or covering the cost of these much needed items:
For Our Feed *Feed: Kalm ‘n Easy *Feed: Kalm Ultra *Feed: Beet Pulp Shreds For Our Hay *Coastal Bermuda Round Bales *Round Hay Rings For Our Treats *Horse Treats *Oat Treats for Senior Horses *Mineral/Salt Blocks For Our Stalls *Bedding/Shavings *Stall Mats For Our Comfort *Blankets *Halters For Our Humans *Heavy-Duty Wheel Barrows *Large Tubs or Storage Bins For Our Health *NuStock for Wounds *Vet Wrap *First Aid Supplies *Supplements For Our Training *Round Pen Panels For Our Fun *Jolly Balls (large)